August 27, 2010

Nicole's 2nd Birthday!

My sweet Nicole turned 2 on July 28th! Nicole is our snuggle bug! She loves to give hugs, kisses, to be held, and to cuddle. She has a gentle heart and is really kind to others. She is also very shy, but once you win her over she'll shower you with affection. I'm so grateful Heavenly Father sent us our angel Nicole and am so proud to be her mommy! She brings joy to everyone and is a great example to me. We celebrated Nicole's birthday by having Will's side of the family come over for a "My Little Pony" themed party with pizza (Nicole's favorite), salad, and a pony cake. Then, on August 22nd, my side of the family got together to celebrate Nicole and Uncle Timo's birthdays and we had cupcakes and ice cream.

1 comment:

Hacking it up said...

What a doll!! Happy birthday to her!! Wish we could have celebrated with you! love you! xoxo