December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving

For Thanksgiving, we had a very fun and eventful day having lunch with Will's side and dinner with my side of the family. Needless to say, we were completely stuffed from having two thanksgiving feasts!  I love this time of year to celebrate what we're thankful for.  I'm so grateful for my family, for the gospel, our Savior, our freedom, and the countless blessings I've been given. 

I made these turkey cookies and I think they turned out pretty cute!





Thanksgiving was also my niece's birthday. This is Sophia trying to blow out the candles :)



Here's Nicole at the end of the day.

3 comments:

Becky said...

So cute! I love the cookies. You are so creative.

Hacking it up said...

You cute mom you!! Those cookies are darling!!...so are those little girls of yours!! :) xoxo

Lamplugh Family said...

Such sweet picture! Leave it to you to make ADORABLE cookies! You're so cute :)