December 28, 2009

Christmas 2009

Christmas was a very joyous day!  Grandma Whitaker slept over and we had fun watching the girls open their presents.  We went to Grandpa and Omi's for brunch and to Uncle Scott and Aunt Megan's home for lunch.  Also, Nicole started walking on Christmas!!!  Fortunately, I was able to record her first steps and since then her confidence and happiness have grown.  We're so proud of her!  We are so grateful to be apart of such a wonderful family and for our loving Savior.  We hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and we wish you all a Happy New Year!










6 comments:

Our Bitter Sweet Life with T1D said...

Your girls are so beautiful! I love their darling matching sweaters and skirts. SO cute! Looks like you had a great Christmas! We miss being their with all the Hacking family.

Maldonado Family Blog said...

I have the cutest nieces ever! :) Glad you enjoyed such a wonderful Christmas!

Mark and April Sullivan said...

What cute little girls!! I love seeing them in matching outfits!

Hacking it up said...

Looks like a fun Christmas!! It was so fun to see you guys!! Love you!!

Maya said...

Your girls are absolutely adorable! I am glad you're happy. Hope everyone will feel better soon.

Lamplugh Family said...

I love and miss you so much! Can my nieces be any more beautiful!! I just want to squeeze them! I can't believe how grown up Alyssa looks--and Nicole standing and walking! I am so grateful for such a loving and beautiful family. Wish I could be there Julie! Thanks for all you do and for the loving example you are.