January 27, 2009

Alyssa's Gymnastics Class

Our little string bean, Alyssa, is taking a gymnastics class with her cousin Grace and she loves it! The class is only 30 minutes long and she always wants to stay longer. In December, Alyssa had her first gymnastics performance and grandparents were able to come. I didn't get a lot of pics from the performance because I was video taping (why is it that the wife is always trying to juggle both :), but here are some other pictures I've taken since the class began last fall.

2 comments:

Hacking it up said...

Those bring me such fun memories of my girls when they were little...watch out!! They grow up WAY to fast!!!
She is a good little gymnast!

Kacy said...

Okay that is so cute. It is so fun having your daughters start all these fun things like Dance, Gymnastics and all the "Big" girl stuff. She is so cute.