September 24, 2008

Fun at the Zoo!

We took Alyssa and Nicole to the zoo a couple of weeks a go and had a blast! Nicole slept the whole time, so there are no pictures of her. Alyssa kept asking us for the funniest things, including: "Climb up on the zebra's back? Give the bear a kiss? Give the tiger a hug?" In addition, she also had the opportunity to pet some animals and for some reason didn't understand why she couldn't kiss the snake :) Sorry I posted 3 of the pictures with Alyssa measuring herself by the gorilla, but she looked so cute in all of them I couldn't resist...




The zoo completely tuckered Alyssa out

2 comments:

Stefanie Raynes said...

She is sooo cute! What a fun character!

Hacking it up said...

How fun!! I love the zoo...except I don't love how it smells.... That Lion drinking fountain was always my favorite!! Looks like a fun day!