April 24, 2008

Easter Sunday

On Easter we went to Grandpa Whitaker's home for dinner and afterwards we walked around the park by Grandpa's home. There was a black dog that kept bugging Will to throw a ball around. Alyssa went up to the dog and hugged it (see the third picture down), which was so cute! She is so loving. Alyssa is so good at expressing her love for people and objects. She'll say, "I love you tree, I love you triangle, I love you mommy, I love you daddy, I love you Einstein..." She also gives people and objects hugs and kisses. The other day while she was in the bathtub she kissed the letter D from her alphabet bath toys and said, "D kiss." She then continued to kiss other letters.



2 comments:

Cambry said...

Precious! I love the one at the piano with Dad. What a little dolly.

Hacking it up said...

What a cutie pie! She's getting so tall!...go figure...
I love that she tells everything she loves it...what a sweetie! Give her kisses from me!